Martes, Hunyo 12, 2012

a Letter...from Me, to You


Dear You,

I wrote this letter not to tell you that I’m still in love with you but rather to ask you what had actually happened to us? I know it’s kind of stupid but after years of thinking “when did our friendship fell apart?” still confuses me. I know that I had a big contribution as to why you go away. But as far as I remember, every time I asked you before to stay away from me, you always said NO. It made wonder, what did I finally do to make you realized that our friendship is not worth fighting for anymore? 

Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not ranting or blaming you for that. It’s just that I feel trapped on that moment. I feel guilty about the way that I acted just because I’m too scared to tell you that I’m falling for you. I’m very disappointed with myself because I think I betrayed you for feeling that way because you were my best friend. So please if you could still remember and if you could tell me those things that I missed, I would badly want to listen to it. I know that it might hurt me a lot but At least I would be freed from the questions that have been bugging me for years, so pleaseeeee would you help me to understand it just like what you always try to do whenever I can’t comprehend on some things before? Please be patient with me again.

PS.
Just so you know, I still think of you as one of my Best-est friend and I really miss messing around with you. I know it’s too impossible to ask if we could still be what we used to be after everything that happened but I hope that we could still be good friends someday.

Sincerely,
Me

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento