Martes, Disyembre 11, 2012

Provoked



You know the feeling when you decided to try on doing something that freaks you out and when you’re already there trying, some people would actually tell you *in your face that you can’t do it?It’s like finally getting as shirt that you badly wanted then gone out for some walk just to hear someone shout at you that you don’t look good in it. That’s how ironic life can be. But how do you wanted to deal with that? Are you gonna cry? Or shout? Or believe him? Earlier, I got these options in my mind but one thing prevails over me. It’s not him who badly wanted that shirt. It’s not him who saved money and time just to have it. It’s not him who feels happy to be finally wearing it. Just as long as I know that I’m happy to have it, forgetting what it’s like before getting it: the anxiety, the heartaches, and the disappointments that I've survived is not worthy compared to that opinion he said to make me want to regret what I have (and just so he knows, I WON'T). I’m happy and He’s not. That’s just how life is. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento